Daniel Gutierrez: Improving Leadership, Career and Life with Radical Mindfulness
Today we welcome Daniel Gutierrez, mentor, coach, motivational speaker, author and executive retreat owner (and previously extremely high-flyer and White House advisor) to talk about how we can enjoy our life, and improve our leadership and career success by using Radical Mindfulness!
We will be discussing:
- Why position and salary are often the holy grail of our career path yet we often end up sacrificing too much along the way, including the very people we are doing it all for, and how we can reassess and improve our handling of this.
- Seeing a different vision, a different future based on mindful leadership and how this type of leadership is different.
- What Radical Mindfulness is and how it helps us feel more complete, meet our goals and know where we are going and why.
- How to have a high-flying career and corporate success while remembering what life really is and how to enjoy it.
- The benefits of retreats and what you can get from them (particularly at Catalina in Peru).
More about Daniel:
To get to the highest tops, one must explore the deepest depths. Nobody knows that truth better than Daniel Gutierrez. During the past 10+ years, he has led quests to the heights of Machu Picchu, the depths of the Amazon, and the top of the Himalayas. Once a high-powered executive and in-demand consultant, Daniel realized that there was more to success than a 7-figure earning potential. He is now a Wisdom Keeper bringing communities together with the Catalina Retreat Center in Pisac, Peru in the Sacred Valley of Incas. One could say his journey was from the boardroom to medicine man.
People come from all over the world (virtually and in-person) for an exclusive retreat and immersive experience into the Peruvian culture. Guests are invited to experience special ceremonies, traditional food, music, Shamanism, Peruvian textiles, and more. All while learning the techniques and tools of Radical Mindfulness to stay present. Daniel provides groups and individuals a safe, sacred place to go on a deeper journey that creates lasting change in their career, business, relationships, and personal life.
A beloved mentor, intuitive coach and sought-after motivational speaker, Daniel’s style of coaching is direct yet caring and stems from a place of wisdom, love, peace, and tranquillity. A natural storyteller, he is a bestselling author of the books Radical Mindfulness, Stepping Into Greatness and is currently writing his forthcoming book, I Want to Live Until I Die: The Agony and Ecstasy of Living Your Dreams. To learn more about his retreat center Catalina in Pisac, Peru www.catalinaretreatcenterperu.com , or book Daniel for your next speaking event: or www.danielgutierrez.com