Julie Schladitz: Happiness Revisited – Happiness and Strategies to Succeed – Practically!
Today, it is a great pleasure to speak to Julie Schladitz, business and career coach, international HR consultant who previously worked for Gucci, INSEAD and International Olympic Committee. We are going to be discussing happiness as a follow up to our previous talk (see here) and particularly how we can implement this PRACTICALLY!
We will be discussing:
- How we can practically implement the science of happiness into our lives and what we should think about first.
- Strategies to help put this in place.
- Specific actions, activities and exercises we can do to improve this.
- Habits and reflexes we need to develop.
- What we should be aiming for and over what time period!
- Resilience, its importance and how we can optimise this for strength, positivity and ultimately, happiness.
More about Julie:
Julie was educated in the UK and obtained a Master of Science in Organizational Psychology from the University of London. She is a trained business and career coach and has held senior HR management positions within companies such as the Gucci Group where she was actively involved in operations in Europe, North America and Asia. In addition to her corporate experience, she has worked in international organizations such as the European business school INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France, and the International Olympic Committee in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Julie offers career management services to individuals and companies looking for specialist assistance in the areas of career coaching and wellbeing at work as well as providing HR consulting services to companies on a project basis.
In recent years, her passion for wellbeing and the effect of workplace stress on mental health has driven her to discover more about the benefits of happiness in our lives. Her journey of exploration has taken her through the fields of positive psychology, mindfulness and even dementia. This research has inspired her to create the “Happiness Revisited” programme, which supports individuals seeking a more balanced and fulfilling life.
She speaks fluent English, French and German and is currently based in Switzerland.
- Website Julie: www.sc-careertransition.com
- YouTube video on Happiness Revisited: HAPPINESS REVISITED – YouTube
- TedTalk: Why Doctors Should Care About Happiness | Sarah Pressman | TEDxUCIrvine – YouTube