Ruth Sacks: How to talk to, work with and motivate colleagues who are dissatisfied or considering leaving
Women Framing Their Future’ is about where we are going and how we are getting there…
Ruth Sacks, Principal Consultant of Boardroom Focus and myself, Anna Letitia Cook of WomenUP and Beyond the Bottomline will be discussing a new topic every month drawn from facts, figures, strategies, ideas and ongoing comment from the women out there moving forward, taking decisions, creating opportunities and Framing Their Future!
Episode 3: How do you talk to and work with colleagues who are really dissatisfied with their jobs and motivate those who seem ready to leave?
We will be discussing:
- The complications of the pandemic have really put a spotlight on change, particularly changing jobs – How can we best talk to, and work with, colleagues who seem extremely dissatisfied with their jobs?
- If they are looking to leave how can we best support them while keeping them motivated and also maintaining a positive environment for our team?
- Should we delve further to see if it is in fact their job that is the real problem or whether the recent hiatus has brought up other problems that are perhaps more sensitive and difficult to approach?
Join us to hear more…
More about Ruth: Ruth Sacks is Principal Consultant, Boardroom Focus.
Ruth creates and delivers bespoke initiatives for start-ups, scale-ups as well as more established businesses. to encourage leadership effectiveness across the organisation. She works with individuals and teams to strengthen and enhance their skills and competences.
Ruth is currently advising women founders of tech start-ups, encouraging them to stride forward and build their success.
She has recently designed and facilitated on-line workshops on Dealing with Imposter Syndrome, Managing your career from your Back-Bedroom and Working through Organisational Politics.
Ruth has delivered a range of leadership and change projects in the UK, Europe and the USA. Clients have included HSBC, Barclays, Swissport, the NHS, Cadbury Trebor Basset, and The United Nations. She lived and worked in Paris for 14 years and speaks fluent French.
- Website – https://www.boardroomfocus.co.uk
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthsacks/
- Twitter – @ruth_sacks
- Podcast/video – Meetings: Camera on or off?